Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ferknot

I always mean to focus more on Canadian designers, so I am going to start with Ferknot, a collaboration of Jorge Calderon, Ryan Bruehlmann and Rick Taylor. They have a beautiful collection that excites me because some of my main staples are blazers, dress shirts (often men's ones), and shirt dresses, and that's their specialty. With soft luxurious fabrics and an emphasis on tailoring, this is one brand to watch! They also donate to Plant a Tree Today with every purchase to offset their carbon footprint.

Love love the colour mix here...


and here.


I want this shirt very much, but I am addicted to soft, perfect button down black shirts.


This blazer is pretty beautiful.


As is this more fitted one, love the colour.


They also have more affordable t-shirts, yoga shorts and such, and it's funny but those are pretty much some of my favourite things in my wardrobe as well.


The men's shirts often have these gold buttons and I love them, I wear a lot of men's shirts and this element appeals to me a hell of a lot, it's actually inspiring me to sew bling buttons onto my men's shirts.



Like I said, they emphasize tailoring and custom fits, so The idea of having a shirt dress like this cut to my body seems like a lovely dream.


More to come! I still have so much resort to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment